Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This Jewelry Will "Dazzle" You!

Hey lovelies!

I just wanted to take a minute to share with you this amazing bracelet set I received from www.dazzlemeus.com. They have the cutest mission statement: "Our mission is to deliver cute, trendy, and dazzling products for affordable prices. Start shopping and have FUN!" 

Here's what I got and am LOVING:

 This set is called the Pink Sugar Set and is $
It is sold out right now, because it is extremely popular. As you can see why!

 Isn't this the most gorgeous cross you have ever seen? I love the sideways nature of it. It's so bling-ing, I just love it.  I feel like the cross can be worn just by itself, or combined with other rose-gold items you have in your collection.
 The strap is a dual wrapped around the wrist. It has rhinestones on part of it and then a rose-gold chain on the other part. It is neither heavy nor bulky.

Also, if you work at a computer a lot (like many of us do), this bracelet is very easy to work near a keyboard. It doesn't bang or clang. 

Although, that has never stopped me from wearing big funky jewelry!
I have posted a YouTube Video with more of my thoughts and opinions on my channel www.youtube.com/afrazier726




Don't forget to go check out my Instagram page where I love to feature and post lots of things I am loving (and if you love bulldogs, you will get to see my little love-bug Tucker on there from time to time!)
USERNAME: Amelia St. John

XOXO,

Amelia St. John 

No comments:

Post a Comment