Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Something New Influenster Box

Hey y'all,

So I was invited to take part in the Influenster program recently. It's this really cool program for people who are active on social media. You fill out the forms and they determine how "influential" you are or how ACTIVE you are on social media (for me? It's pretty much 24/7) and then they send you a box filled with products to review. They are all products that are already on the market. Then they give you TASKS. Such as:

* Post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine
* Blog About it (hence this blog!)
* Post a YouTube video 
* Write reviews

You have to do the tasks or else they won't send you any more boxes. It's kind of like the "job" they give you in exchange for the box of fun stuff. 

You can find more about it here: www.influenster.com

Here's what I got:
Kiss Eyelashes (2 packs of 2) 
Q-tips Precision packs -30 count (2 packs)
Lustre Now Tooth Paste 
Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot Insert
HeadAche Relief Powder
My Trio Rings Discount (65% off)

I received the Something Blue Vox Box. This is a box that is tailored to "brides". Since I am getting married in October, I suppose that's me right? 

Here are my brief thoughts on them: 
Kiss Eyelashes: Every bride needs lashes to make her look her most gorgeous and open up those beautiful, happy eyes!
Ever EZ Lashes Lash Double Pack
Q-Tips: You will need to touch up that eye makeup after a few tears have been shed after saying your "I dos"
Luster Now Toothpaste: Now is the time for those teeth to really be PEARLY white. Not "I have a cup of coffee every day and a glass of red wine every night" stained! Use this tooth paste to brighten those teeth up!
Dr. Scholls: If you are going to be on your feet all day, then you need to make sure they are comfortable!
Headache Relief Powder:  If you are like me, you are going to be drinking and letting loose on your big day. You only get this one day! Enjoy it. But use this powder to temper to hangover effects the next day!
My Trio Rings:  If you haven't gotten those rings yet, then check out the amazing discounts this company gives on a set of 3 rings! 

I'm really glad to be a part of this program. I think it's a really neat thing and I look forward to seeing what other things come in the next set of Influenster samples! I'll be giving a more detailed review on the toothpaste and lashes later!

XOXO,

Amelia

Don't forget to come find me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/ameliastjohn
Youtube: www.youtube,com/afrazier726  


**Note: This box was sent to me complimentary. I have not been paid. These are my honest reviews**

No comments:

Post a Comment