Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Finally got to check out some Essence makeup products!

Hey guys!

So I recently got a chance to try out some Essence makeup products. Have you had a chance to try these products yet?



I Love Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen

This was one of my favorite things that Essence sent me. As you all know, I am a big fan of felt tip eyeliner pens. This one is so affordable at $2.99 and does a good job of line the tops of the eyes close to the lashes. my only concern is that is has a tendency to "fade" throughout the day. And what I mean by "fade" is that is becomes less BAM-in-your-face-black color and more worn looking. It's not bad by any means. Just in comparison to the Be a Bombshell liner, which will stay vibrant black all day, this one does not. 



Stays no matter what waterproof mascara
This is a SERIOUS waterproof mascara. If you are going to be in the heat, humidity, or crying at a wedding or special occasion...then DO USE THIS MASCARA. But beware, it will take quite a while to get off. I recommend Coconut Oil to help ease this off. Additionally, this is a dry formula mascara. Some people love a dry formula, I however prefer a wet mascara that really coats the eyes.

This next product is my FAVORITE EYESHADOW FROM ESSENCE!  

Essence 3D Eyeshadow in Irresistible Caramel Cream

 This eyeshadow is amazing. It is so pigmented and shimmery. I love using the lighter shade (which is like a champagne shimmer) all over the lid or in the inner corners. Then I go lightly with a fluffy shader brush with the darker brown in the crease in circular motion. With a slightly more dense fluffy shader brush, I will take a little more of the dark brown and go deeper into the crease and blending it all out together. It's absolutely stunning on its own or with other products!

Essence Night Club Eye Shadow Palette: I haven't had a chance to try this yet but it is so gorgeous!


Stays No Matter What Waterproof Eyeliner
 I used this (or tried to) on my lower water line. Not very good. Barely goes on. But looks good under the lashes on the lower lash line. Not a HUGE fan of it, but that also has to do with I like my pencils a bit on the smudgy side. This bad boy does not move!




I hope you guys liked this baby review on these products. I adore them and I can't wait to try more things. I've heard the eyeshadow primer is TO DIE FOR! I need that STAT! 

XOXO,

Amelia St. John

No comments:

Post a Comment