Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday (That feels like Monday) Lips


Good Morning Lovelies!

Today's Lip of the Day or (LOTD ) is comprised of three oh-so-sweet products!

1.) Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
2.) NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink
3.) NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie

I LOVE this lip combination. It's just so...PINK!

With the Summer season just around the corner, the best way to brighten any day is to incorporate pink into your wardrobe. 

These NYX products are AMAZING. The Matte lipstick is pigmented and luscious. After liner application, you apply the lipstick coat by coat. Let the lipstick dry and adhere to your lips, then blot on a tissue and apply another coat. After you have the desired color, you will move onto to gloss. 

The butter glosses from NYX are amazing on their own or paired with another product. I personally love this one from today, Vanilla Cream Pie, because paired with Pale Pink Matte lipstick, is just a great similar color combination.  It's not TOO bright if you are heading into the office for another work day, but it's already coy and youthful if you are meeting friends for lunch or a quick happy hour after work (don't forget to use a straw lest you want product all over the face!) 

Here's what it looks like on my lips: 


It's just a gorgeous color that is naturally feminine and girly.

I hope you all enjoyed my very first blog post. Bear with me as I work on my blog. Please do not hesitate to comment and make suggestions. They are always welcome! 

Please don't forget to follow the blog for more details! I'll always link my blog on my YouTube and Instagram!

XOXO,

Amelia St. John


No comments:

Post a Comment